Coiste na dTuismitheoirí
Annual General Meeting
To be held at Gaelscoil Bhríde on Tuesday 10th October 2017 at 8 p.m.
The Parents Council has over the last number of years fundraised for the benefit of every child in Gaelscoil Bhríde. This includes:
- Sponsorship of activities.
- (e.g. music classes, trips, concerts, guest speakers etc).
- Upgrade of I.T. and funding key equipment.
- Purchasing of Stage.
- Purchase of Literacy Lift-Off books.
- Hospitality – parents nights, communion/ confirmation nights and other events.
- Assist with Book Rental Scheme.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
To name but a few!
The survival of the Parents Council is dependent on new members and new ideas. New members urgently required.
It is a great way of meeting other parents and having an input in providing parental feedback to the school on issues of mutual concern.
We look forward to seeing you on the night.